Please type your name and date in the box below as your "signature" for this registration
Predators Fall Tryout – Participant Waiver
I, the undersigned (if applicant/participant is 18 years of age or older), or parent/guardian of the above listed minor applicant/participant, hereby:
• Acknowledge and fully understand that each applicant/participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability or death and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions and negligence but action, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used;
• Assume all the foregoing risk and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death;
• Release, discharge, covenant to indemnify and not sue Predators Lacrosse LLC or any of its owners, affiliated organizations, sponsors, coaches, managers, employees, associated personnel, officers, directors and agents or any owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasees,” from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action of any kind or nature arising out of or related to the applicant/participant’s participation in any activities of Predators Lacrosse LLC and/or being transported to or from such activities;
• Consent to have an athletic trainer, coach and/or doctor of medicine or dentistry or associated personnel provide the applicant/participant with medical assistance and/or treatment and agree to be financially responsible for the cost of such assistance and/or treatment; and
• Agree to save and hold harmless and indemnify each and all parties herein referred to above as release from all liability, loss, cost, claim or damage whatsoever, including death or damage to property which may be imposed upon said releasee because of any defect in or lack or such capacity to so act or caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee.
• No refunds will be provided due to inclement weather or an injury sustained during camp.
• Cancelation policy for camper must be 30 days before the start of camp. If within the 30 day period, there will be a half price credit assigned to the campers account towards any Predator Lacrosse event.
I have read the above waiver/release and understand that (I) we have given up substantial rights by signing this release and sign below voluntarily. It is my express intent that this waiver/release bind applicant/participant’s family members, spouse, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and anyone else entitled to act on applicant/participant’s behalf.